- The ergonomic body of the GWS 800 Professional provides a perfect grip while using the tool
- It’s light weight ensures non-fatigue usage for overhead application while using the tool
- Made in India at Bosch’s Chennai plant; it has been designed keeping in mind the average palm size of an Indian user
- The launch of GWS 800 Professional will boost the Power Tools divsion’s localization share to 55% in 2023
– Today, Bosch Power Tools India, a leading supplier of power tools for the construction, woodworking, and metalworking industry, introduced the GWS 800 Professional, adding to its robust line of angle grinders. Additionally, with this launch, the localization share of Bosch Power Tools in India will reach 55% in 2023.
Providing users with a superior experience for Grinding and Cutting, this new grinder features extremely high material removal rate powered by an 800W motor, has a light weight ergonomic body with back switch, and comes with a double air inlet cooling system.
Designed to cater to the Indian market, not only is the GWS 800 Professional a ‘Make-in-India’ product, it is also specifically designed keeping in mind the palm size of an average Indian user. Moreover, the light weight, 1.6Kg, of the latest angle grinder ensures lesser fatigue to users’ arms even during overhead applications. This tool, also, sports a metal flange and superior quality carbon brush which makes maintenance easy.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Nishant Sinha, Regional Business Director, India and SAARC regions, Bosch Power Tools said, “As we continue to grow our robust portfolio of angle grinders, we are excited to launch our latest make in India addition – GWS 800 Professional. Designed to cater to the Indian market and increase our localization share at the same time, this product will be manufactured at our Chennai plant, making it easily accessible to all. We are sure the revolutionary GWS 800 Professional will become a preferred choice of tool among its users.”
GWS 800 is priced competitively when compared with existing products in the market. Our introductory offer, includes a cash back and a 6-month extended warranty on registering the tool on BeConnected App. The product can be added to the platform by scanning the QR code on the tool and uploading a valid invoice. Currently, this product is available at all major Bosch dealer shops and is expected to reach retail shops by the end of January 23.
This all-rounder tool works great at construction sites for wall chasing and wood sanding applications. The GWS 800 Professional’s features are better than other range of products offered in the market, making it the best choice for fabricators, electricians, plumbers, masons, and carpenters.