Mornsun launched a 150W 250-1500VDC ultra-wide input voltage PV series PV150-29Bxx. Till now, the ultra-wide input voltage PV family covers output powers including 5W, 10W, 15W, 40W, 120W, 150W, 200W.
The new PV150-29Bxx series features 4000VAC isolation voltage and a wide input voltage range of 250-1500VDC. Its efficiency is up to 84% at 800V input voltage. PV150-29Bxx series also provides output voltages of 12V, 15V, 24V, 48V.
In addition, -40℃ to +70℃ industrial operating temperature range(the derating of output power is lower than 65% during the temperature of 55℃ to 70℃), and meeting 5000m altitude application requirements(no derating ≤2000m) make PV150-29Bxx series idea for environments of thin air and outdoor high altitude with large temperature difference day and night.
- Ultra wide input voltage range: 250 – 1500VDC
- Wide applications
- Industrial grade operating temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
- Meets 5000 altitude requirements
- High reliability
- 4000VAC high isolation voltage
- MTBF over 300,000h
- High efficiency, low ripple & noise, high reliability, long lifespan
- 3 years warranty
- Input under-voltage protection, reverse input voltage protection, output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Meets CSA-C22.2 No.107.1, EN62109 standards
For more information, please refer to the technical manual: PV150-29Bxx