March 14, 2018 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, is showcasing its latest technologies and products for Smart Driving and Internet of Things (IoT) at electronica China 2018, Shanghai New International Expo Center, Booth E4.4104, March 14-16, 2018.
Under the theme of “ST is making everything smarter”, the Company will demonstrate its contributions to making driving greener, safer, and more connected and secure. ST will also showcase its complete portfolio of key components for IoT applications.
The ST demonstrations at electronica China 2018 include:
- An STM32 Open Development Environment Application-Tree Wall that features STM32 Nucleo boards, expansion boards, software, function packs, and the BlueCoin development board with augmented hearing, Time-of-Flight, and motion-sensing capabilities to showcase how STM32 can facilitate smart living, smart home, and smart city enabled by ST’s wireless/connectivity and Cloud solutions.
- Automotive Radar (long-range (77/81GHz) and short-range (24/26GHz)), V2X, power management for Electric Vehicles, Camera Sensors, and Valens’ HDBaseT technology that all contribute to making driving greener, safer, more connected, and secure.
- Applications based on ST’s latest ToF ranging sensor, the VL53L1X, which significantly enhances ranging measurement and is the smallest ToF sensor in the world. The newly launched Automotive Camera Solutions: HDR LED Flicker-Free sensor and ISP–VG6768+STV0971 applied in e-mirror and ADAS systems. The latest imaging sensor VG6768 boasts a 145dB HDR, which is much higher than the industry-wide average of 120dB.
- Solutions built around ST’s ST25D NFC dynamic tags for Wearable Mobile Payment and for data-logger applications such as a temperature sensor. ST will also be showcasing its ST25R NFC readers supporting ISO14443A/B, ISO15693, and ISO18092 standards, which are well-suited for payment, access-control, and connected-home applications.
- ST products and development tools for Smart Industry applications, including motor drivers, IO-link, power management, microcontrollers, and wireless connectivity.
ST will also be speaking in 3 different conference sessions at electronica China.
2018 International Forum on Innovation and Development of Electric Vehicle
- Date: 14 March 2018
- Time: 11:15am – 11:40am
- Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Center, Conference room M19, Hall E2
- Speaker: Wei Gao
- Topic: ST Solution for Vehicle Control Unit
Power Electronics Innovation Forum
- Date: 14 March 2018
- Time: 2:00pm – 2:30pm
- Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Center, Conference room M27, Hall E4
- Speaker: Yolanda Zhang
- Topic: ST Driving Innovation in Motion Control