Introducing the Roomba® e5 Robot Vacuum
iRobot, the leader in consumer robots, has today announced the upcoming launch of theRoomba®e5 Robot Vacuum.The Wi-Fi® Connected Roomba e5 is packed with innovative technologies that work together for a clean home everyday, and provides improved pick-up performance for consumers at a more accessible price.Roomba e5 will be available through the official distributors of iRobot products in India, Puresight Systems Pvt Ltd.
Key features of the Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum include:
- Power-Lifting Suction with 5× the air powerfor cleaner floors, and a High-Efficiency Filter to clean dirt and pet hair visible or hidden from human eye
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning system that uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes and Power-Lifting Suctionto pull in embedded dirt and debris
- Edge-Sweeping Brush, specifically designed to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the robot’s cleaning path
- A full suite of Intelligent Sensors that make more than 60 decisions per second to intelligently navigatethe home and clean under and around furniture
- Dirt Detect™Sensors alert the Roomba e5 robot vacuum to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt such as high traffic zones of the home
- Washable Dust Bin – simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind in the dust bin
- The Roomba® e5 robotautomatically docks and recharges after cleaning so that it’s always ready to go
The Roomba e5 is optimised with powerful pick-up technology that easily enables clean floors, every day. It startswith the premium 3-Stage Cleaning system that uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber brushes, Power-Lifting suction with 5× the airpower*, and a high-efficiency filter to clean the dirt and pet hair you see – and the dust you don’t. The specially designedEdge-Sweeping brush focuses on dirt that accumulates around edges and corners. Smart navigation and Dirt Detect™technology work together to cover your entire floor and focus on the areas that need it most. The Roomba® e5 robotautomatically docks and recharges after cleaning so that it’s always ready to go.
Additionally, Roomba e5’s Wi-Fi-Connectivity means that scheduling cleanings on the go has never been easier via the iRobot HOME app.
Amazon Alexa and IFTTT Compatible:Roomba® e5 is compatible with Amazon’s Alexa home assistant to be voice-controlled from anywhere inside the home. It can also be manually programmed with web-based service IFTTT (If This, Then That) which enables its users to develop conditional statements such as “Make Roomba start cleaning after I switch off the TV” with all platforms, services, and products supported by IFTTT.
With over 25 years of robotics expertise and continuous innovation, iRobot offers a line-up of robotic vacuuming and mopping solutions for every pocket.
In India, Roomba® e5 will be available at a launch price of Rs. 41,900.
Roomba® e5 is backed with 2 years of warranty on the robot vacuum and 1 year on the battery, provided by Puresight Systems Pvt Ltd.In India, the iRobot Roomba® e5 can be purchased from iRobot’s exclusive showrooms across Bengaluru and Chennai, or from the iRobot India website – https://irobot.in.