Focus was on 5G, Smart Car, High-Speed Digital
NEW DELHI, Sept. 20, 2017 – Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) hosted Keysight Measurement Insights 2017 (KMI), now in its fourth year, at the Radisson Blu, Noida on September 19, 2017. KMI is the largest digital and wireless test technologies event in India. This event serves as an excellent environment for industry leaders to connect with others involved with all aspects of the electronic and semiconductor value chain; address test and measurement challenges; and experience real-world solutions.
India, a robust hub for electronics and mobile manufacturing, will play host to the event, which this year will focus on the latest industry trends and technologies. This includes 5G, the internet of things (IoT), smart car technology, the latest software and high-speed digital (e.g., USB Type-C, PAM-4, PCI Express, MIPI, memory and millimeter wave).
Speakers who delivered the keynote address included:
- Sanjiv Agarwal, chief manufacturing officer, Lava International Limited
- Pankaj Mahendroo, national president, Indian Cellular Association
- Stefen Mooseberger, high-speed digital specialist, Bitifeye Test & Solutions
Keysight experts available at the event include:
- Sandeep Kapoor, head of marketing and business development, Keysight Technologies – India
- Mohmedsaeed Mombasawala, applications engineering manager, Keysight Technologies
- John Russell, wireless specialist, Keysight Technologies
Keysight Measurement Insight 2017 was designed to promote education and provide experiences through real-world product demonstrations, technical presentations and networking among industry experts. Additional information is available at marketing.kestoneapps.com/keysight/kmi-2017.