Mumbai / Bangalore , India – April 11, 2014
Foxconn, a leading manufacturer of computer components and systems,
has unveiled its all new motherboard, DI90S. With Intel® Celeron (Bay Trial-D) Quad Core processor which is best suitable for Home Theater PC (HTPC) or office.
The D190S motherboards are equipped with Intel first SOC, J1900. Its Mini ITX form factor consumes low power and its integrated Intel® Gen7 graphics with DX11 offers excellent visual quality at a cost efficient price. Not only there is onboard VGA and HDMI display interfaces shipped with but also 1 DDR3 SODIMM supports up to 8GB memory.
Intel® CeleronTM (Bay Trial-D) J1900 SOC Quad Core, 2.0~2.42GHz TDP 10W
- Integrated Inte® Gen7 Graphics with DX11
- On board VGA,HDMI display interface
- Supports 1x SO-DIMM of DDRIII/DDRIIIL SDRAM.
- Supports Max. 8GB memory size.
- Supports DDRIII/DDRIIIL 1333MHz memory
- Supports 1x PCI express x16 slot(run PCIE 1x mode)
- 1 x Mini PCIe slot
- SATA2 controller integrated
- Up to 300MB/sec transfer speed.
- Support 2 internal SATA2 devices.
- Chip integrated by Realtek
- Supports 5.1 Channel HD Audio
- Compliant with HDA interface
- Supports Gigabit LAN by Realtek
- Supports 8 USB 2.0 ports (rear panel x4, pin header x2 support 4 ports)
- Transfer rate is up to 480mbps.
- Supports up to 1 USB3.0 ports (Rear pannel x1 port)
- 10X Data transfer improvement over USB2.0
To learn more, visit: www.foxconnchannel.com