- COSEC Application Software allows the creation of different shifts with a wide range of optional parameters.
- COSEC Application Software can generate unlimited shifts and these shifts can be part of multiple schedule groups.
- COSEC can generate up to 99 schedule groups to manage the workforce of any organization.
Defining a New Shift in COSEC:
An administrator can generate different shifts with unique shift IDs. He can also define various Shift Parameters like:
- Shift Type
- Shift Start Time
- Shift End Time
- Break Start Time
- Break End Time
- Minimum Working Hours for Full Day
- Minimum Working Hours for Half Day
Grace Time is the period in which an employee is not considered late to office or leaving early from work. This grace time can be defined for every shift for the Late In and Early Out parameters.
Defining a Schedule Group:
The Schedule Group allows the administrator to create different work weeks for each type of Employee or group of employees. Each schedule group can include four different shifts. Additional parameters that can be defined for a schedule group include, Week-off on Weeks, give additional flexibility to assign a second weekly holiday for any employee.
The parameter Allow Access in Multiple Shifts lets the employee mark his attendance for multiple shifts of the schedule groups. The option Deny Access on Holiday will deny access on holidays to the employees. The option Week-off Rotation will make sure that the weekly holidays of employees keep rotating every week.
- Saves supervisor’s Time by Automating Shifts and Schedule Management
- Rotational Shifts let Employees Work on Multiple Shifts
- Grace Time Gives Additional Leniency in Marking Employee Attendance
- Better Planning of Workforce in the Organization
- Corporate Offices
- Factories and Manufacturing Plants
- Educational Institutes
- Hotels and Clubs
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Contact Centers
- Government InstitutionsCONTACT USHead Office: 394-GIDC, Makarpura, Vadodara-390010, India
Ph.: +91 265 2630555