25-27 February 2014 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre
The embedded world Exhibition &Conference is the world’s biggest exhibition of its kind and the meeting-place of the international embedded community. Embedded technologies are in action everywhere – whether in the car, data and telecommunication systems, industrial and consumer electronics, military systems or aerospace.
Highlights of the exhibition:
- 872 exhibitors and more than 22500 qualified trade visitors attended embedded world 2013.
- More than 87 per cent visitors are involved in decision-making processes in their companies.
- On display was the full range of products : hardware, software, tools, application software, services and lots more.
- Parallel to the exhibition, is the highly successful embedded world conference and the electronic displays conference.
- Avail the early bird discount of EUR 18/sq.mtr. if you apply by 30th June 2013.
For more information to participate, please visit www.embedded-world.de