[gview file="http://electronicsmaker.com/em/admin/pdfs/free/EM BUZZ.pdf"]
Our object is to provide an innovative system of university level education flexible in regard to methods and space of learning and encourage excellence in new fields of knowledge.
About The University
Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament (Act. No. 45, 1993) in 1994. The objects of this unitary type Central University as envisaged in the statutes, are that it shall:
• Strive to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary course, mostly at post graduate level, to meet the local and regional aspirations and the development of the state of Assam;
• Offer courses and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in the emerging areas in Science and Technology;
• Utilise distance education technique and modern communication technologies to provide access to higher education for large segment of the population.
Training & Placement Facilities
Four good reasons to recruit from this university
• The unitary nature of the University allows ample resource and opportunity to be made at the disposal of the students.
• Students from Tezpur University are quite comfortable with Computers and Internet as they
receive unlimited exposure to the latest hardware
and software in the IT field.
• The University conducts rigorous admission tests for aspirants for the various academic programmes at the National level at centres spread across the North Eastern Region. Apart from these,Department of Business Administration takes the
December MAT examination for selection of students to its MBA programme, while the Department of Molecular Biology and Bio- Technology selects students through the JNU conducted, and Department of Bio-Technology,Government of India sponsored test for admission into M.Sc. in Biotechnology course. • The serene nature of the Campus and its existence away from the city make the environment more pleasant and conducive for a perfect Gurukul.
• M. Tech. in Electronics Design and Technology
• M. Tech. in Bioelectronics
• B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication
Thrust areas of Teaching:
Industrial Design, VLSI Design, PC Based Instrumentation and image Processing, FPGA Implementation of Circuits, Mixed-Signal Circuit Design, Analog and digital Communication, Bioelectronics Devices : Biosensors.
• Electronic Design software laboratory
• Hardware Design laboratory
• Instrumentation Laboratory
• Electronics/Mechanical Workshop
24 hour Internet Connectivity in software laboratory
• Neuro Engineering laboratory
• Basic Electrical Engineering laboratory
• Basic Electronics laboratory
• Electrical machine laboratory
• Switching circuit laboratory
• Analog circuit laboratory