Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes, 1 GSa/s, 2 channel, 200 MHz, 14 Mpts record length, and optional decoding
YORBA LINDA, CA, December 19, 2017 — B&K Precision, a leading designer and manufacturer of reliable, cost-effective test and measurement instruments today announced the next evolution of the 2540 series, with 2540C series DSO and MSO models.
The front panel boasts a large 8″ widescreen with 256-level color gradient, 2 analog channels, and logic analyzer. The logic analyzer software and 16-channel logic probe are included in the initial purchase of MSO models or can be upgraded in the field for DSO models.
The 2540C consists of features customers have come to expect from modern digital oscilloscopes. These features include FFT, masking, pass/fail testing, waveform history, serial triggering and menu help. The powerful 25 MHz function generator also comes standard in all models (a $400 value). Additionally, the 2540C series delivers advanced features and upgradable debug capabilities for a wide range of applications.
Key features of the new 2540C Series
- 8 inch widescreen color LCD display
- Compact footprint and lightweight
- 70, 100, and 200 MHz models
- 1 GSa/s sample rate interleaved
- 14 Mpts maximum record length
- 16 digital channels with logic analyzer (MSO upgrade)
- Serial bus decoding supporting I2 C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols (Decode upgrade)
- Built-in Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator comes standard on all models
- 60,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port