Matrix, a well-known manufacturer of Telecom and Security solutions, tailors devices which exactly fits the distinct needs of different industry verticals like banking, hospitality, healthcare, retail sector, manufacturing and many others.
Recently, the company, in association with its prestigious partner AP International, constructed a robust communication network at Bhabha Atomic Research Center. Due to absence of a communication solution, the scientists of medic cyclotron wing couldn’t connect with each other. Knowing the importance of continuous communications, the research center was looking for a system with two power supply and CPU card units. Being a well-known atomic research center, BARC employees used to receive/attend numerous calls which resulted in call drops due to unavailability of appropriate number of calling channels. Because of the nature of their work, the company employees toured frequently, because of which they missed important official information. Therefore, one of the areas of concern for the research center was to get a solution that allows employees receive or retrieve messages when on the move. The authorities made their purchasing decision after evaluating the product performance on different parameters.
A brief overview of the case is as follows:
- Breaks in Internal Communication
- Uninterrupted Communication
- Easy Access of Call Management Features
- Switch to Latest Communication Technology
- Inadequate Channels for Heavy Call Traffic Management
- Loss of Communication for Itinerant Employees
- Matrix Advanced IP-PBX
- Additional CPU and Power Supply Units
- Reliable and User Friendly Deskphones
- PRI Trunk Card Offering Flexibility for Numerous Simultaneous Calls
- Voicemail to Email; Voicemail Boxes for every Extension
- Improved Management and Handling of Calls
- Augmented Collaboration
“We are happy with the product installation. We are extremely impressed with the pre-sales and post-sales support. We will recommend Matrix brand to other companies as well”, said the satisfied authorities of Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
“We are delighted for being able to solve the communication woes of such a prestigious research center. The customer’s satisfaction has filled us with the enthusiasm to add more modernistic solutions in our kitty and help our clients revamp their communication infrastructure”, commented Ganesh Jivani, Managing Director.