Bel now has a unified presence online for all brands including Cinch Connectivity Solutions, Bel Power Solutions & Protection, Signal Transformer, Stewart Connector, Bel Magnetic Solutions, and TRP Connector
Jersey City, NJ [May 1, 2017] Bel Fuse Inc. (NASDAQ:BELFA and NASDAQ:BELFB) a leading global manufacturer of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits, launched a new website at www.belfuse.com today, consolidating all Bel brand pages, enhancing search functions to improve customer access to information, and improving accessibility on mobile devices.
Dan Bernstein, President and CEO of Bel Fuse Inc., said, “After the recent acquisitions of Power-One and Emerson Connectivity Solutions, Bel recognized the need for a unified website presence for all of its brands, products and businesses. After considerable feedback from our sales representatives, distribution partners and customers, we redesigned the website with a key focus to make it user-friendly. Special attention was given to the Engineering users to assure that the relevant technical documentation was quickly and easily accessible. This is one of many investments Bel is making to simplify engagement with our customers.”
In addition to bringing Bel together and modernizing our online presence, Bel’s new website features:
- Enhanced Search and Detailed Filters: Enhanced search capabilities include search by Company, Product, Industry and Keyword, as well as Parametric Search, making it easier than ever to find product, service and support information. Detailed filters on the series and product pages facilitate data sorting to simplify finding part numbers and quickly pare down lists to specific details.
- New Resource Center: Bel consolidated multiple engineering and customer-support tools from all Bel’s businesses and brands into one location, including rewriting and updating several tools, such as the Competitor Cross Reference.
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly: Bel’s new website is built on a scalable CMS, making it easy
to deliver compelling, dynamic user experiences, no matter the device, platform or channel.
- Customer Support: Accessing technical and sales support has never been easier! Product pages include a support tab for sending email directly to customer support for
the product or brand you are viewing or submit an RFQ (as applicable).
- Improved Product Descriptions, Specs and Features: Product pages have been expanded to include detailed descriptions, specifications and feature lists, to provide visitors with all the technical details, data sheets, drawings, certifications and other
related documentation in a single location.