Sydney, Australia: 4D Systems today announced it will demonstrate its leading gen4 HMI display modules and Workshop4 IDE software at Embedded World 2018 Nuremberg. Visitors are invited to visit the stand (Hall 1 – stand 201) and take up the “Display it!” challenge, bringing their complex display design issues to the 4D Systems engineering team to solve. Whether that’s integrating a custom color display, adding complex and feature-rich interfaces into an existing application or eliminating the need for the main controller to handle graphics operations, using the display module as host – 4D Systems will reward the best challenger with an IoD-09 starter kit.
4D Systems will demonstrate simple and cost-effective ways to add graphical information displays to any application, where there is a need to display data from wirelessly connected sensors or control devices using touch screen technology:
- Gen4 IoD – intelligent display modules with resistive touch and integrated Wi-Fi capabilities for wireless applications requiring a GUI to display information from sensors or to control devices and sensors using a touch screen. Providing an all-in-one implementation of display, processor and touch screen in one small, pro quality package.
- IoD-09 – 0.9 inch, full colour, 80 x 160 pixel TFT LCD display series, in through-hole and surface mount options and powered by Wi-Fi enabled ESP8266. Ideal for miniature IoT projects
- Gen4 CAPE – TFT LCD display capes specifically for use with the BeagleBone Black single board computer. Resistive or capacitive touch options for a wide range of applications that require a high-quality, easy-to-use and compact graphical display, to be incorporated into a BeagleBone Black, Black Wireless or Green board.
- MOTG – modules-on-the-go series providing simple plug and play interface to the 4D Systems gen4 range of DIABLO16 and PICASO intelligent modules. Four modules providing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (BLE), RS232 or RS485 connectivity for a quick and convenient way of adding a host of low-profile connectivity options to the gen4 series.
- Workshop4 and Workshop4 PRO GUI development tools – graphical intelligent IDEs for developing advanced GUIs for embedded applications. Supporting four different development environments to aid developers in easily adding complex and feature-rich user interfaces to an end application. Workshop4 PRO features a smart widgets editor tool for creating smart gauges, smart knobs and smart sliders
To schedule a meeting at the show or learn more, contact Andrea Barnard – firstname.lastname@example.org +44(0)208 144587.